Our avocado and crab dish on sourdough toast is delicious, served with a little lime juice and served with a fruit smoothie of your choice. If you are not keen on crab, try making without – this dish is perfectly adaptable for vegetarians and is quick and easy to make being great for breakfast, lunch or brunch.
– 4 tbsp pre-cooked crabmeat
– 1/2 avocado (smashed)
– 1/2 handful of coriander
– A squeeze of lime juice
– 2 slices of sourdough bread
– Olive oil
– Toast the bread and brush with oil.
– Spread the crab and avocado on the bread.
– Top with coriander, lime juice and seasoning to taste.